Creative Arts Journaling for Anxiety & Stress
Start your Creative Arts journal with these easy to follow activities
You don’t need to be ‘an artist’ or ‘great’ at drawing to start your creative arts journal! Journaling is for everyone ☺️
Join me and learn:
- Why art therapy helps anxiety and stress
- How to create mindful art journal entries
- Use your art journal as a place to express your feelings
- Become more aware of your stress and anxiety
- Set goals and take action, to take control of your life
You will receive:
- ♥️ 12 Creative Art Journal activities to teach you how to use art to express and relieve your worries and thoughts. PDF & video explanations.
- ✨ 3 music playlists to chill out and create art with - 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 20 minutes.
- 🌿 28 Days of Creative Arts template to follow so you keep the momentum going.
- 🌸 Mindful Affirmations for Anxiety & Stress to inspire you along the way
For a limited time only, I’ve added on the Mindful Journaling form self care, clarity and direction for only $10 extra. It also has 12 journaling activities for you to follow, plus Mindful Questions for Journaling. (More words/writing based).
Take this time for yourself and start building your creative arts journal with these starting activities.
Hello! My name is Tracey and I’m a Creative Arts Therapist, here to show you how to start your creative arts journal to help your anxiety and stress. Using mindfulness techniques and your favorite art medium (pen, pencil, paint, paper - or even digital), we will explore how we can communicate and express what we’re feeling.
This is my first course hosted on Gumroad so I hope you find it insightful and helpful ✨ Leave me a glowing review if you do, or come find me on Instagram @makesunshineco
NOTE - THIS IS NOT A ‘HOW TO DRAW’ COURSE - I am not an art teacher! I cannot teach you how to paint or take photos or collage. This course is more about expression of your anxiety and stress.
Due to the digital nature of this course, there will be no refunds but please get in touch if you have any questions.
Learn how to start your Creative Arts journal through 12 fun and insightful activities that will help you understand and release your anxiety and stress.